REC is one of the modern academic institutions in Mid-Western Region Nepal. It was established in 2008 by a group of dedicated, technical, academic Engineering & IT professionals to meet the ever-growing need of quality higher education. It wishes to provide latest technological and engineering courses of global standard. The college has been running Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) since 2010, Bachelor of Civil Engineering and Bachelor of Electronics and Communication since 2011 under affiliation of Pokhara University. Diploma in Computer Engineering, TSLC in Survey Engineering, TSLC in Civil Engineering and TSLC in Electrical Engineering under affiliation of CTEVT.
Build and develop the REC as a center of excellence for creating technical professionals having competencies in harmony with the contemporary and future national needs.
- To create and continuously upgrade academic infrastructure.
- To improve the teaching learning process continuously.
- To focus productive research.
- To identify, based on an informed perception of Nepalese, regional and global needs, areas of expertise upon which the college can concentrate.
- To identify and undertake collaborative projects which can offer opportunities for long-term interaction with academia and industry.
- To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginatively gifted leaders can emerge in a various technical professions.
- To help them attaining higher academic excellence, scientific temper, technical and professional competencies with life skills.
- To develop long term relation with other national and international educational institutions, government and non-governmental organization for creating motivational learning environment.
- Academic integrity and accountability.
- Respect and tolerance for the views of every individual.
- Attention to issues of national relevance as well as of global concern.
- Appreciation of intellectual excellence and creativity.
- An unbound spirit of exploration and judiciousness.
- To provide the youth with the best opportunities and conducive learning environment towards higher education and research in engineering, technology and allied science.
- To increase library resources by 10% each year.
- To continuously improve the teaching system by problem based learning and other emerging teaching methodology.
- To execute the objective measurement chart for monitoring and evaluating the functional output in each department.
- To plan, design and execute the at least one research program annually in the field of engineering and IT under the guidance of R & D department.
- To be a model national engineering college by increasing educational standard and quality.
- To deliver technically competence, socially progressive, economically viable, culturally broad based an ethically accepted life time educational skills.
1. Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BE Civil)
2. Bachelor of Electronics and Communication (BE Elex. & Comm.)
3. Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
4. Diploma in Computer Engineering (Computer Overseer)
5. TSLC In Survey Engineering (AMIN)
6. TSLC In Civil Engineering
7. TSLC In Electrical Engineering